The goal for this month’s playlist are songs that are perfect to play up loud on a warm spring day while you’re out riding with your windows down.
Also as most of you may know, I am currently finishing up my fourth year of Spanish, and I will be traveling to Spain this summer. In preparation for my trip, I’m doing what I can to immerse myself in the language so there will be a few songs in Spanish on the playlists I put out from now on. Even if you don’t know the language, these songs I’m sharing are beautiful and I hope you love them as much as I do.
You can find my playlist here, or at the bottom of this post.
- Last Hurrah by Bebe Rexha
- Butterflies by Kasey Musgraves
- How Can I Forget by MKTO
- Déjalo by Nacho, Manuel Turizo
- Deep by Julia Michaels
- Want You Back by 5SOS
- Happy Now – Acoustic by Zedd, Elley Duhé, Arkadi
- Train Wreck by James Arthur
- This Town (feat. Sasha Sloane & Gucci Mane) by Kygo
- Dancing With A Stranger – Acoustic by Sam Smith, Normani
- If You’re Hearing This by Hook N’ Sling, Parson James, Betty Who
- Wade In Your Water by Common Kings
- Sweet But Psycho – Acoustic by Ava Max
- Walk Alone (feat. Tom Walker) by Rudimental
- Talk by Khalid
** Buy Me a Coffee **