I present to you: A playlist that’s not Christmas songs.
I know I know, I normally share my playlist for the next month at the beginning of that month (i.e. I share a “November Playlist” at the beginning of November), but I decided to share my playlist at the end of the month (or first of the next month, I’m doing my best) so I could spend the whole month deciding what songs I wanted to share because I literally could not be any more inconsistent.
So here are some of my favorite songs from November in case you need a break from all the holiday carols that are currently flooding airways everywhere. Don’t get me wrong, I love Christmas as much as the next girl, but sometimes I need something to vibe with and Christmas carols just ain’t it, so here are some songs I’ve really been vibing with recently.
Let me preface this playlist by saying there is some gooooood music out right now, folks, and since I decided a few weeks ago to quit letting any negative thoughts or feelings I may have get in the way of what makes me happiest, I’ve been so ready to put together a playlist and it’s finally here!
So without further ado, here are the songs I’ve been loving recently and if you’d like to give it a listen on Spotify you can find it here.
- This City // Sam Fisher
- Finally Feel Good // James Arthur
- Good Thing // Zedd feat. Kehlani
- Feelings // Lauv
- All You Need to Know // Gryffin, SLANDER, Calle Lehmann
- Easy // Camila Cabello
- Lover // Taylor Swift
- Trigger // Major Lazer, Khalid, Death Stranding: Timefall, Diplo
- Wave // Meghan Trainor feat. Mike Sabbath
- Say to You // Ali Gatie
- Hollywood’s Bleeding // Post Malone
- Good Things Fall Apart // ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion
- Memories // Maroon 5
- Rescue Me // OneRepublic
- October // Alessia Cara
- If The World Was Ending // JP Saxe feat. Julia Michaels